Looking for a meaningful service experience at Saint Mary's College and with various non-profits throughout the Bay Area? Join 200 of your fellow Gaels in a day of service gardening, serving at a local food bank, harvesting fruits and vegetables, and serving community members in Alameda and Contra Costa Counties!
Transportation and Lunch Provided!
1. Wear closed toed shoes (not sandals or flip flops) and clothes that you do not mind getting dirty. Dress in layers as it may be chilly in the morning.
2. Bring a water bottle if you are able.
3. Check-in for the Saturday of Service in front of the SMC Chapel by 9:00AM.
4. Transportation & lunch will be provided for all Saturday of Service participants. If you have special dietary needs (eg: gluten free, vegan), please bring your own lunch. Vegetarian options will be provided for all.
5. Enjoy engaging in service and reflection with others!
6. You will return to SMC by 3pm.